A dog is man’s best friend. A winged phrase, but who among us didn’t think of it when we got our first dog! It’s a long way from the little ball we bring home to our future best friend. A path that can be thorny or well-trodden. Experienced trainers of our civic association make sure that you don’t get stuck along the way. Their advice on how to train dogs and the organisation of regular quality training sessions help us to make our dogs obedient and well-balanced, and therefore the best friends for us.
The handler is responsible for:
- his socialisation and upbringing
- teaching basic control and obedience
- development of innate abilities
These are the elements that influence whether or not our dog will be obedient and balanced.
A retriever is primarily a hunting dog, retrieving is a passion for him. And it is up to us to support him in this passion and allow him to do what he was born to do.
Retriever sport CZ is here precisely to show you how to deal with this passion and to enable you:
- socialise and train together in a group of dogs
- to teach the dog to learn, all in a natural way and using the methods used by foreign trainers
- train consistently and systematically with your dog
- to take full advantage of its hunting qualities
Our recommended trainers will show you exactly how to do it.
Because we know from our own experience that it is much better to see once than to read 100 times.